2. Regulations are the legal basis for the conclusion of cooperation between the Operator and the Customer.
3. The Customer is obliged to input real, accurate and current personal information in the registration form. Personal information enable direct, electronical contact.
4. The Customer is obliged not to share Auto DJ MP3 Broadcaster License Key offered by the Operator for third parties.
5. The Customer is obliged to notify the Operator about all known cases of abuse on the server.
6. The Customer is obliged not to harm the interests of the Operator.
7. The Customer is obliged to read the Helpdesk available on the Operator’s website before writing the support request to Abyss Shoutcast Support Team (which will be hereinafter referred to as the Support Team).
8. The Customer’s account does not have a validity period. It can be closed by user at request by contact with the Support Team.
9. Abusing the service may cause the service to be blocked or removed without the possibility to refund.
10. The Operator does not carry the responsibility for damage resulting from user’s incompetence.
11. The Operator does not carry the responsibility for damage caused as a result of random events or actions of third parties.
12. At the moment of the conclusion of cooperation with the Operator, the Operator sends necessary information to access the purchased service to e-mail address given in registration form.
13. The Operator stores all the Customer’s information, including IP addresses.
1. The Customer who registered on Abyss Shoutcast agrees to the processing of personal information.
2. The Customer’s personal information, which the Customer have put in the registration form are treated as confidential and may be used only by the Operator.
3. At the event of law being broken by the Customer, the Operator can share the Customer’s personal information with appropriate law enforcement authorities.
4. The Operator does not share the Customer’s personal information with the third parties.
5. The Operator does not share/sell the Customer’s personal information for the marketing purposes.
III. Streaming, Content and Copyright
1. The Operator does not carry the responsibility for the content transmitted by the Customers, .
2. The Customer is obliged to have entitlements and appropriate agreements allowing the Customer to a public audiophonic transmission.
3. The Customer is obliged to observe the Bitrate limit. Otherwise, the server will be turned off by the Control Panel system.
4. Uploading files that are not music files, for example .rar, .zip, .exe may cause in suspension, terminaton or re-installation of the account without informing the Customer.
5. If the Customer collects illegal files on the FTP server, their account will be deleted immediately.
6. The Customer carries the responsibility for:
– files which the Customer has in FTP
– the content transmitted by the Customer, including:
– words spoken on the air;
7. Your content may not contain, nor provide links/references to any of the following:
– racist, anti-Semitic, etc.
– child pornography, obscene material, bestiality and pictures that you don’t have the right or authorization to publish;
– hate propaganda;
– anything illegal, including illegal software, warez or hacked software, serial numbers, mail fraud or pyramid schemes;
– material insulting, or that could be considered defamatory or libelous, to other persons, institutions or companies;
– material that exploits children;
– material which attempts to collect personal information about the Customers;
– materials infringing the intellectual property rights or third parties, including, but not limited to, trademarks, personality rights, names of individuals, publicity rights, logos, graphics, designs, films and copyrighted music – unless you have proper licensing from ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, RIAA, SIAE, GEMA, CARP, MP3 or MP3pro is strictly forbiden;
8. The Operator does not provide licensing for any programming, including, but not limited to, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, RIAA, SIAE, GEMA, CARP, MP3 or MP3pro.
9. If the Customer uses “Relay Server” when the Customer uses the other Customer’s radio stream, the Customer must have written consent from the owner of the radio.
IV. General of Service
1. The Operator undertakes to provide services of the highest quality.
2. If the Operator needs to make a technical break, all Customers will get an e-mail earlier, with an explanation of the reasons of the technical break.
3. If the Operator registered the actions which detriment the Operator (for example international server overloading), the Customer’s account may be suspended/terminated or re-installed without informing the Customer.
4. The Operator undertakes to protect the Customer’s server from DDoS attacks for 24 hours.
5. The Customer can upgrade/downgrade the Customer’s service at any time.
V. Auto dj & Unlimited Services
1. The Customer, who have Unlimited package have limit of 999 listeners due to the limit of safety to protect the Customer’s server from attacks. When the Customer’s server reach the limit of 999 listeners, the Operator can increase the number of slots/listeners at the Customer’s request.
2. The real disk capacity for AutoDJ is up to 2TB and is shared with all Customers on the dedicated server
3. Auto DJ Packages come with 5 GB of storgae but can be upgraded upon request by customer
4. All auto dj accounts can be upgraded to a max of 10 GB of storage total upon request by customer
5. Operator does not keep backup of any accounts if you own a auto dj account and your files or music gets corrupt or lost on server
Operator is not Responsible and no files can be restored customer is reliable of all files on server and keeping it backed up
VI. Reseller Service
1. The Customer who have Reseller package carries the responsibility of their Customers.
2. The Customer who have Reseller package is obliged to configure their Customers’ accounts correctly. Nor the The Operator, neither Abyss Shoutcast Support Team does help in this matter.
VII. AutoDJ MP3 Broadcaster License Key
1. Functioning of AutoDJ MP3 Broadcaster License Key is not dependent on the Operator, but on shoutcast.com
2. AutoDJ MP3 Broadcaster License Key is optional service for SHOUTcast V2, but it’s necessary to broadcast through AutoDJ with MP3 codec.
3. License Key Provided with all auto dj accounts are property of abyss-shoutcast and should not be given out to anyone
any key given out to a third party gives us right to terminate your account and even report you and Prosecute for theft of property
VIII. Account Billing & Payments
1. The Customer, who have cancelled the service also have to cancel recurring payments subscription.
2. When the Customer had not applied to IX.1 and payment has been automatically taken from Customer’s bank account, Customer is not entitled to get a refund. The overpayment will be added as credits to Customer’s account.
3. Credits may be used to purchase services offered by the Operator or to pay for the future invoices.
4. One e-mail address can be assigned to only one account.
5. The Customer agrees to receive invoices electronically.
6. The Customer concludes the cooperation with the Operator for an indefinite period. The Customer can opt out of the service at any moment after notification in the Billing Center.
7. Payments made manually by PayPal are received within 7 days. Then, the payment will be added to the invoice.
8. Payments made by Bank Transfer to Abyss Shoutcast Bank Account are received within 7 days from the receipt the payment. Then, the payment will be added to the invoice.
9. When the Customer did not put the invoice number in the title/description of transfer, or the Customer has provided incorrect information about the transfer through, the payment may not be observed by the system.
10. The Operator does not carry the responsibility for damage caused by:
– physical failure of the primary server;
– abnormal Customer usage;
– failure of the server room;
– non-compliance with the regulations;
– AutoDJ failure due to invalid files in the playlist (variable bit-rate, wrong codec, etc.)
11. The Customer who recommend Operator’s service achieves Commissions that may be paid only in credits.
1. If the Customer is not satisfied with the service they can resign and receive a full refund, after contacting with the Support Team, maximally within 7 days of the purchase. The regulation does not cover additional services.
2. When the Customer cancelled the service during the billing period or downgraded the service, the Customer agrees to lose the fee.
3. If the AutoDJ service is not working properly, the Customer has no rights to claim or refund.
4. Payments for additional services – additional services are not refundable.
5. Overpayments and deposits/credits are not refundable.
6. When an Operator-independent failure occurs the Customer has no right to claim.
7. The Customer’s refund should appear on Customer’s credit card/bank statement within the next 7-10 days.
X. Suspension & Termination of service
1. When the Customer did not pay for the invoice, the service will be automatically suspended after 5 days.
2. When the Customer did not pay for the invoice, the service will be automatically and irrevocably deleted after 28 days.
3. When the Customer submitted the Cancellation Request – immediately, the service will be automatically and irrevocably deleted within 24 hours of the resignation.
4. When the Customer submitted the Cancellation Request – End of Billing Period, the service will be automatically and irrevocably deleted according to the date of termination period.
XI. Backup and Data Loss
1. The Operator does not carry the responsibility for losing files on the Customer’s server.
2. The Operator does not make backup of files on the Customer’s server.
3. If the customer use illegal broadcasting software, it won’t be supported by our company, if there will occur any problems with service.
4. Duplicating a support ticket and/or opening chat session with an inquiry that had been already sent through a ticket may result in rejection due to structural differences between both Departments.
5. If the customer does not reply within 48 hours to Support’s email, the Team will perform an action without hesitation.
1. The Customer is obliged to relate with respect to the Administration, Moderators, Technical Assistance and other persons associated with the Operator’s business.
2. Abyss Shoutcast Support Team can help with the issues related to the servers offered by the Operator. If something is beyond our knowledge, Abyss SHoutcast Support Team can refuse to help.
3. In case of failure dependent on the Server , the Operator undertakes to place the information under the “Network Issues” tab.
4. Abyss Shoutcast Support Team works At different Hours every day and are not online 24/7
5. Awaiting for reply usually lasts up to 24 hours, but may be extended maximally to 5 days.
6. In order to provide the highest quality support, the Customer should have all its services on one account.
7. If the Customer has more than one services on one account, the Customer has to select the service which the support ticket concerns in “Related Service”.
8. If the Customer has more than one accounts in the Billing Center, the Customer has to ask a question from the account at which Customer needs help with.
9. Live chat help is available but if not online just leave a message and Customer Service will contact you
10. Live Chat Consultant’s waiting for interlocutor’s response time is up to 5 minutes. After this time the Consultant may close the Chat window.